Product Code: CPD-W6X1H1M1-Y-00
BW™ Flex4 - Filtered Catalytic LEL - %LEL(F), O2, H2S,CO
Serviceable 4-gas in a small, lightweight package.
Whether you’re protecting workers or first responders — in industries from steel and wastewater to paper and pulp — Honeywell BW™ Flex
delivers the flexibility you need. Choose from more than 15 sensors to simultaneously detect up to 4 gas hazards.
Features & Benefits
Real-time gas readings at a glance.
Honeywell BW™ Flex features a large high-resolution display with readings available
in a wide range of languages. Vital safety information is conveyed clearly and effectively, enabling faster decision-making to protect lives
in hazardous environments. Its innovative design, compact size and ease of use builds on the legacy of Honeywell BW™ gas detection products.
- Intelligent sensors for increased safety and uptime
Honeywell BW™ Flex incorporates i-Series intelligent sensors which monitor and provide advanced predictive calibration, maintenance and end-of-life
information in real-time. These advanced alerts help reduce the likelihood of failure and increase awareness so preventive action can be taken
to avoid safety incidents and unexpected downtime.
- Simplified gas reporting and analysis
Honeywell BW™ Flex can be paired with a smartphone easily via Bluetooth®. Download the Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator app for
quick and precise device management, maintenance, reporting and analysis. Increase productivity by simplifying tasks like recording incidents and
save time with one-click download for all instrument data.
- Reliable - Two months of battery runtime on a 4.5-hour charge with our new low-powered IR LEL sensor. No daily charging,
no unexpected downtime
- Compatible - The Honeywell BW™ Flex Series is compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system and Honeywell
Safety Suite using Bluetooth® for wireless configuration
- Accurate - Low-power infrared LEL sensor is immune to silicone poisoning, which means accurate monitoring of combustibles.
- Easy to manage - The IntelliFlash™ green light indicates when the detector is in compliance and the amber light indicates
the need for maintenance.
- Responsive - 1series sensors respond to dangerous gas levels in seconds, even in harsh temperatures.
- Easy to use - Small, lightweight and wearable. One-button operation.
Shawcity offer technical support on all products.
For more information call 01367 899553.
Register for a Shawcity account
- Manage your quotations and track order progress
- Store your contact and delivery information for easy check-out
- Use the ‘Add to favourites’ feature to make reordering simple.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you sign up to receive our newsletter, Shawcity will only use your name and email address for the purpose of sending you news and product updates via email. Your data will be kept indefinitely for this purpose but we will never sell or share your details with any other party. If you change your mind you can stop receiving our communications at any time, by clicking on 'Unsubscribe' within our emails or by contacting:
Thank you, you will receive a confirmation email shortly.