Customer Support:01367 899553 email@example.com
Product Code: EDTDRX
DustTrak Environmental Aerosol Monitor - EDTDRX
PURPOSE BUILT REAL-TIME DUST MONITORING FOR ANY OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENT
This model is designed to measure mass fractions PMTotal, PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.0 (simultaneous measurements).
The Environmental DustTrak™ Monitor advantage:
- Conveniently packaged solutions for measurement of PM10, PM2.5, or simultaneous PMTotal, PM10, PM2.5 & PM1.0
- Robust design enables long-term runtime in environments from -4 to 122 degrees F/-20 to 50 degrees C (requires internal heater option)
- Field-replaceable, longer-life pump increases measurement uptime (life expectancy >10,000 hours)
- Optional heated inlet sample conditioning improves measurement accuracy in humid environments >50% RH
- Real-time access to secure data and sophisticated alert system via the Cloud Data Management System
Perfectly suited for:
- Fugitive emissions monitoring
- Site perimeter monitoring
- Fence-line monitoring
- Environmental remediation
- Construction & mining sites
- Hazardous waste sites
- Dust control operations.
Select a variation from the product list
Shawcity offer technical support on all products.
If you sign up to receive our newsletter, Shawcity will only use your name and email address for the purpose of sending you news and product updates via email. Your data will be kept indefinitely for this purpose but we will never sell or share your details with any other party. If you change your mind you can stop receiving our communications at any time, by clicking on 'Unsubscribe' within our emails or by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for controlling explosive atmospheres.
ATEX certification ensures that equipment is fit for use within explosive atmospheres and is supplied with adequate information to ensure it can be used safely.
For more information visit: hse.gov.uk/fireandexplosion/atex.htm