Health & Safety never stops…and we’ll be right here when you need us
Shawcity is a key supplier to many businesses including organisations across the Critical National Infrastructure, so we will remain open during the second
lockdown in England to support our health and safety monitoring customers.
Please never feel like you could or should cut corners in terms of your detection and monitoring to save money if there is a concern or problem.
If you find yourself in a situation where you are worried about the financial cost, we’re here to help and can discuss plenty of options.
Please also remember our impartial advice is always free and unlimited so don’t hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com or call 01793 780622.
Please find below some useful information:
- Our expert technical team is available to provide free, unlimited support: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01793
Service and Hires:
- These key departments will remain fully functioning to be able to assist our customers with instrument servicing, calibration, repairs, hires and hire
- We can arrange delivery and collection to any work or home address in the UK
- If customers don't have access to a printer, our courier can also supply the required labels
- All shipments are sanitised on arrival and again on dispatch.
- Our Sales team are all currently available via phone, email and video calls and surveys (and for urgent site visits subject to government guidelines).
Contact your local specialist to discuss your requirements:
- Many of our customers wanted to complete instrument servicing, maintenance and repairs during the first lockdown but their kit was locked inside work
premises for the duration. If access to your workplace is set to become more difficult, make sure you retrieve all the equipment you need before
lockdown starts on Thursday morning as we can support you at your home address too if necessary.
We hope you, your colleagues and your families all remain in good health.