Customer Support:01367 899553 firstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental Monitoring Instrumentation, available to HIRE from £200 per week.
Due to high customer demand we are pleased to announce we have expanded our Environmental Hire Fleet with additional GFM Handheld and GasClam Landfill monitors.
GFM 436 ATEX Handheld Gas Monitor,
- Measurement of 6 gases - CH4, CO2, O2, H2S, CO
- Measurement of atmospheric, dynamic differential and static pressure
- Unattended data logging
- MCERTs accredited for both gas and flow measurements
- +/-200mB Static Pressure channel
- Small portable design, easy to carry and hold
- 8 hour battery life and 4 hour maximum charge time.
GasClam ATEX Landfill Gas Monitor,
- Up to 2 weeks continuous and unmanned data collection
- Measurement of CH4, CO2, O2, H2S, CO and VOC
- Temperature, borehole and atmospheric pressure
- Easy installation in a secure 2” borehole
- Programmable borehole venting
- On-site data download for quick analysis.
Our in-house manufacturer-trained technicians will calibrate your instrument before dispatch and provide free technical support and advice for the duration of your hire.
Discounts are available for multiple instrument hire or extended duration of hire, making them ideal for long-term environmental projects.
For more information call 01367 899557 or email email@example.com