Svantek's SV 307 is a new Noise Monitoring Station dedicated to permanent, 24/7 noise monitoring and is exclusively available from Shawcity for health & safety applications in GB. The
SV 307 integrates a Class 1 sound level meter with a modem in the removable waterproof housing. It is also equipped with a new MEMS microphone, which
comes with a lifetime warranty. Measurement data is stored on the microSD card.
The SV 307 is designed for permanent noise monitoring, it has been equipped with a patented double self-system check: an inbuilt reference sound source
producing 100dB at 1 kHz plus real-time check based on reference microphone.
The waterproof housing of SV307 can be removed to get access to the user interface with a colour display and keypad. The SV 307 has an internal Li-Ion
battery and interface for connecting solar panels. A waterproof mains adapter for charging the battery and powering the station is also included.
SvanNET cloud service monitors the wireless communication, powering and access to the SV 307 data. The scope of the basic SvanNET can be extended with
multipoint project management that offers data storage in the cloud, data sharing, advanced alarming and reporting features. SvanNET is an online solution
which means it doesn’t require software installation and is accessible through a web browser. The responsive design enables the use of SvanNET on various
devices such as smartphones or tablets.
- ‘All in one’ design for portable, mobile and permanent noise monitoring installations
- Class 1 according to IEC 61672
- Real-time 1/1 or 1/3 octave analysis (option)
- Audio events recording (option)
- Removable housing protects the system against harsh environmental conditions (IP65)
- Integrated remote system check for full system verification
- Integrated high-speed 3G modem
- Automatic time synchronization with GPS (option)
- Large windscreen against high-speed wind
- Intelligent heater protecting microphone against humidity
- Low power consumption, integrated Li-Ion battery and direct connection for solar panels
- Web-based system configuration with SvanNET
- Community & airport characteristics.
For further information and access to the SV 307 datasheet and manual, click here.
For any further information or to arrange a demonstration, contact the Shawcity team on: 01367 889553 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.