Customer Support:01367 899553 email@example.com
Product Code: SV 307
SV 307 Noise Monitoring Station
The SV 307 is the latest Noise Monitoring Station from Svantek dedicated to permanent noise monitoring. The SV 307 integrates Class 1 sound level meter with a modem in the removable waterproof housing and is equipped with a new MEMS microphone with a lifetime warranty. The measurement data is stored on the microSD card.
The SV 307 is designed for permanent noise monitoring and has been equipped with a patented double self-system check, an inbuilt reference sound source producing 100dB at 1 kHz plus real-time check based on reference microphone.
The waterproof housing of SV307 can be removed to get an access to the user interface with a colour display and keypad. The SV 307 has an internal Li-Ion battery and interface for connecting solar panels. A waterproof mains adapter for charging the battery and powering the station is also included.
SvanNET cloud service monitors the wireless communication, powering and access to the SV 307 data. The scope of the basic SvanNET can be extended with multipoint project management that offers data storage in the cloud, data sharing, advanced alarming and reporting features. SvanNET is an online solution which means it doesn’t require software installation and is accessible through a web browser. The responsive design means SvanNET can be used on various devices such as smartphones or tablets.
- ‘All in one’ design for portable, mobile and permanent noise monitoring installations
- Class 1 according to IEC 61672
- Real-time 1/1 or 1/3 octave analysis (option)
- Audio events recording (option)
- Removable housing protecting the system against harsh environmental conditions (IP65)
- Integrated remote system check for full system verification
- Integrated high-speed 3G modem
- Automatic time synchronization with GPS (option)
- Large windscreen against high-speed wind
- Intelligent heater protecting microphone against humidity
- Low power consumption, integrated Li-Ion battery and direct connection for solar panels
- Web based system configuration with SvanNET
- Community & airport characteristics.
Select a variation from the product list
Shawcity offer technical support on all products.
If you sign up to receive our newsletter, Shawcity will only use your name and email address for the purpose of sending you news and product updates via email. Your data will be kept indefinitely for this purpose but we will never sell or share your details with any other party. If you change your mind you can stop receiving our communications at any time, by clicking on 'Unsubscribe' within our emails or by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for controlling explosive atmospheres.
ATEX certification ensures that equipment is fit for use within explosive atmospheres and is supplied with adequate information to ensure it can be used safely.
For more information visit: hse.gov.uk/fireandexplosion/atex.htm